Credit Card, Cash and Checks are welcome.
Payments must be made at time of service.
Do you take insurance, and how does that work?
To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Must I have a mental health diagnosis to be eligible for reimbursement?
- I accept most insurances and am "in network" for the following: DakotaCare, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Avera Health Plan, Sanford, Aetna, TLC, and more.
- *I apologize, however I am unable to accept Medicare.
**I no longer accept Medicaid, United Healthcare.